On the basis of the above paragraph, try to use your new words in the following sentences. Occasionally it may be necessary to change the ending of a word; e.g., indiscriminately to indiscriminate.
1. The football game was ______ with excitement and great plays.
2. The ______ author received the Nobel Prize for literature.
3. My cousin is so in schoolwork that his friends call him a bookworm.
4. After skiing, I find that I have a ______ appetite.
5. Modern warfare often results in the ______ killing of combatants and innocent civilians alike.