Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below.
1. Wayne’s parents yelled at him because he was known as a _________ .
2. The courts Will _________ you if you don’t obey the law.
3. Are you satisfied with your _________ or are you thinking of getting a different job?
4. Five persons were being questioned by the police about the brutal _________ .
5. I _________ the fact that I received the tapes.
6. When Steve asked his girlfriend to marry him, he did not anticipate that she would _________ .
7. The _________ of the prison set up stricter rules.
8. Mrs. Frid’s _________ came home weary after each day’s work.
9. It is often _________ persons who commit serious crimes.
10. Clara felt as if she had been _________ of the better things in life.
11. _________ was served when the villain was put behind bars.
12. Joseph was the _________ of large sums of money from his uncle’s insurance policy.