Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below.
1. Sometimes it is best to _________ being too nice to strangers.
2. I wasn’t _________ that there were concerts in the park on Tuesdays.
3. We bought a large _________ of potatoe chips for the party.
4. Rock ‘n roll music just doesn’t _________ to me.
5. My aunt was in _________ health and had to have nurses on twenty-four hour duty.
6. The _________ smoke from the fireplace burned my eyes.
7. It was quite a _________ that Beverly’s husband died in an automobile accident.
8. If I had to _________ for a new career, it would be medicine.
9. It is smart to be _________ of foods whose contents are not listed on the package.
10. It is smart to be _________ of foods whose contents are not listed on the package.
11. A candy bar will not _________ you the way a piece of meat will.
12. Baxter took pep pills regularly and became a drug _________ without realizing it.