Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below.
1. Little Paul was _________ that he got the Christmas present he asked for.
2. I _________ that you can break Michael’s scoring record.
3. My mother used to say that I was as _________ as a toothpick.
4. Be _________ about swimming right after eating a meal.
5. The map he drew of our neighborhood was not very _________.
6. In Superman comics, the only thing Superman couldn’t _________ was lead.
7. When my family went to look for a new house, we had a _________ choice.
8. Modern highways far _________ the old dirt roads of yesterday.
9. The jar was filled to _________.
10. We were all very _________ that Duane would pass his exams.
11. The _________ used by my biology teacher is very expensive.
12. The music was so loud that i thought that it would _________ my eardrums.