برای استفاده از امکانات آموزشی شاه آزمون، مثل ذخیره آموزش ها، مشاهده همه آموزش ها، جعبه لایتنر و ... ابتدا در يادگيري 504 لغت ضروري - هفته 40 ثبت نام کنید و از پنل کاربری شروع به آموزش کنید.
Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below.
1. Intemperate eating habits can lead to _________.
2. To avoid an _________, the Surgeon-General ordered a thorough study of the situation.
3. At a recent meeting of _________, a new treatment for arthritis was discussed.
4. The humid air in this room must be _________.
5. One thousand angry voters loudly signified an _________ objection to the motion.
6. The frightened man tormented himself by _________ every unpleasant experience into a calamity.
7. If used as a precedent, this verdict will prove to be an _________ to justice.
8. Without the _________ he had confidently expected, Mr. Halcroft faced hardships in his retirement.
9. The sale of the vacant lot for construction of an office building will _________ the residential character of the neighborhood.
10. Preserve the _________ in case we need more prints.
11. We should all attend the meeting at the _________ center, for the issues are of vital concern to every citizen.
12. The heart and the brain are considered the most _________ organs in the human body.