Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below.
1. The wedding will _________ at eight o’clock.
2. When Abe lost his job, he had to _________ to place where he could find work.
3. We could tell Ira was happy by the bright _________ in her eyes.
4. Because of the _________, people were dying in the streets.
5. Many people claim to have seen a ghostly _________ sailing through the fog.
6. Can you _________ the flags of all the states in the United States ?
7. He was _________ of all the rules of his religion.
8. The _________ sent five reporters to cover the big story.
9. They were trying to _________ interest in old movies.
10. The travelers were stupid to _________ in eating the food after they were told it was spoiled.
11. _________ weather kept the pilot from seeing the airfield clearly.
12. The young _________ applied for his first job at a small news papaer.